- How it works
Main elements of a CP-6000 system:
- Cutting modules Cuttopipe MCM- and/or TCM-Module
- Main piping system
- Transportation fan
- Material separator incl. dust filter system for normal dust volume
- Collecting solution for the cut and extracted material
Baler (Image 1) or Compactor/press container (Image 2)
- Air return system with air release inside the building
- Option: Professional dust filter system for high dust volume or special applications
Benefits & Features
The Cuttopress family is dedicated to extract and cut the waste from one single machine to a plenty of production machines centralized from the complete production site. There are a lot of different disposal solutions available (baler, press container, compactor, container, etc.).
Possibility to integrate a material separation system for recycling processes afterwards.
- High reduction of waste volume
- Higher production speeds
- Ability to cut different types of materials
- Low operation costs
- Low energy consumption thanks to energy-efficient radial ventilators
- Increased cleanliness and tidiness in the factory thanks to the automatic extraction of all residual materials to a outside placed baler or compactor.
- Reduction of labour costs through to the loss of manual waste handling by a certain person.
- Reduction of container changes (costs) thanks to material cutting into small pieces
- High availability / uptime
- High throughput
- Comfortable noise emission thanks to modern pipe silencers
- Cuttopress CP-2000: Solution for 1 production line incl. a screw compactor as collection device (ø 250mm)
- Cuttopress CP-4000: Solution for 1-4 production lines incl. a screw compactor as collection device (ø 400mm)
Need more information? Please click HERE for our general product catalogue.