- Principle Layout CP-4000 & CP-6000
- Product types
- Contact Form
Main elements of a Cuttopress CP-4000 & CP-6000 central system:
- Cuttopipe MCM- and/or TCM-Modules (complete cutting modules)
- Main piping system
- Transportation fan
- Material separator incl. dust filter plates for normal dust volumes
- Collecting solutions for the cut and extracted material: for example baler (CP-4000) or compactor (CP-6000). New or already existing.
- Option: Professional dust filter system
- Option: Air return system with air release inside the building
- Option: Ionisation system agains static problems with the material
Product types & Benefits
The Cuttopress series extraction systems are dedicated to extract and cut the waste from one single machine (CP-100), a machine group (CP-1000) or from plenty of production machines centralized from the complete production site (CP-4000 & CP-6000), always with a compression of the cut waste material.
Every Cuttopress system can be quipped with an integrated material separation system for recycling processes afterwards.
- Cuttopress CP-100
- Cuttopress CP-1000
- Cuttopress CP-4000
- Cuttopress CP-6000
Options collection devices:
- Screw compactor
- Baler (new or already existing)
- Stationary press and connectable container (new or already existing)
- High reduction of waste volume
- Higher production speeds
- Ability to cut different types of materials
- Low operation costs
- Low energy consumption thanks to energy-efficient radial ventilators
- Increased cleanliness and tidiness in the factory thanks to the automatic extraction of all residual materials to a outside placed baler or compactor.
- Reduction of labour costs through to the loss of manual waste handling by a certain person.
- Reduction of container changes (costs) thanks to material cutting into small pieces
- High availability / uptime
- High throughput
- Comfortable noise emission thanks to modern pipe silencers
Need more information? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org